Almo Group has established itself targeting chemical and petrochemical, Oil & Gas Projects. Having employed more than 30 educated and qualified staff, the company is reaching to a point to be the main supplier of the Middle East.
In belief of competitiveness, we are investing steadily in constant programs and project capability elevation. Our principle policy for customers is their satisfaction with excellent quality, competitive price and prompt delivery.
Our company is also technically qualified and fully equipped to consult in any complementary issue, in order to maintain a satisfying point in providing the clients demands.
Fields of Almo Group activity :
In 3 sections that include: Trade (procurement engineering), Construction, Consulting and project management in: Oil and gas, Petrochemical, Power, Heating and cooling , Water and wastewater, construction industries and …
More than 90% of the personnel of the company in addition to the enjoyment of higher education have expertise in modern science. The main strategy of the company includes the use of experienced consultants such as professors and instructors of technical and engineering centers in order to train, upgrade and maintenance of knowledge and skills of management technical and administrative staff.
The experts’ skills of Almo Group
• Teamwork experience in large projects
• The average experience of 10 years for all personnel
• Mastery of ICDL knowledge due to the increasing use of IT-based systems
• Being accountable to all technical problems
Objectives and programs such as:
• The use of domestic products, especially in products that can be built by Iranian experts
• Supporting the designs and ideas of students, industrialists and investors to activate Iranian youth talents
• Increasing employment by annual development of the body of the company and the transfer of experience to youth
• Attracting target market and competition with partners
Planning and development of performance Almo Group:
• Establishment of strategic management
• Planning for business processes
• Needs assessment and training programs
• Feasibility study and evaluation of projects, preparation of feasibility projects, planning and controlling projects
• Management and performance evaluation systems
• Design and implementation of organizational self assessment at management and employees level
• Risk assessment and management of organizational knowledge
• Development and organizational productivity